Friday, July 4, 2008

Hsin Wong Restaurant in New York

Hsin Wong Restaurant
72 Bayard Street
New York, NY 10013
212-925-6526

A small restaurant in Chinatown New York. Go there early or go there later so that you do not have to wait for a table. The service is fast, so if you have to wait, you do not have to wait long. Below are some of the dishes I ordered when I was there.

Crispy Pig and BBQ Pork

Special Roasted Duck

Beef Brisket

Wanton Soup

Seafood Tofu Claypot

Chinese Watercress

Cost:
Main Entree - $4 to $30 per dish.

Suggestion:
Try the Special Roasted Duck (called Pei Pai Arb in Cantonese). The Special Roasted Duck is not available everywhere. Only certain restaurant have it on their menu. Also the Wanton Soup is a must. I reminds me on the Wanton I get when I am in Malaysia. Definately worth trying but if you do not eat pork, don't order the Wanton Soup. As always, order a variety of dishes and then share your food.

No comments: